My check engine lights keeps turning on and then off every couple months. They said that it could be a bad sensor, the one that measure temperature for the transmission. They told me that I had to replace all of them, because they sold them in a set and that it would cost me about 400. Is that right? and do I really have to replace all of them. What would happen if I didn't. I don't know much about cars at all and need some help!!!
How much should it cost to replace the sensors on my transmission? on 2002 Kia Spectra
Asked by for the 2002 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2002 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($226 - $299) in Dodgeville, MI
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - $106) in Canton, KS
- Oil Pump Replacement ($578 - $754) in Ransom, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - $703) in Daisy, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($238 - $278) in Filley, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($292 - $326) in Holland, OH