Just typical price ... not expecting and exact quote. I am just researching and weighing options.
How much should it cost to Replace the engine in a 96 Buick Century 3.1L V6? on 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($260 - 444) in Tigrett, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - 267) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,337 - 1,763) in Pickton, TX
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Berlin Center, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($337 - 468) in Edwardsville, AL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Cornell, IL