Auto zone ran a check and said its the shift solenoid valve....and that if one is out I may as well have both replaced. Any idea on a guestimated cost for this to be done?
How much should it cost to replace the 2 shift solenoid valves on my malibu? on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerMay 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($341 - 492) in Lindsay, CA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($737 - 1,104) in Humboldt, KS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Johns Island, SC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Parmelee, SD
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($108 - 626) in Pearlington, MS
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Sandstone, WV