Auto zone ran a check and said its the shift solenoid valve....and that if one is out I may as well have both replaced. Any idea on a guestimated cost for this to be done?
How much should it cost to replace the 2 shift solenoid valves on my malibu? on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerMay 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?