Auto zone ran a check and said its the shift solenoid valve....and that if one is out I may as well have both replaced. Any idea on a guestimated cost for this to be done?
How much should it cost to replace the 2 shift solenoid valves on my malibu? on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerMay 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($220 - 438) in Lindsay, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($385 - 711) in Humboldt, KS
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Johns Island, SC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($187 - 259) in Parmelee, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($239 - 346) in Pearlington, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($63 - 76) in Sandstone, WV