Auto zone ran a check and said its the shift solenoid valve....and that if one is out I may as well have both replaced. Any idea on a guestimated cost for this to be done?
How much should it cost to replace the 2 shift solenoid valves on my malibu? on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerMay 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?
- My car h as been making a slight noise when I am driving, for about a month now
- 13 Malibu losing coolant but can't see where it leaks to. What could this be?