while turning right you can feel the skipping..the driver side wheel is pushed back by like 5inches.
how much should it cost to remove and replace the sub frame on 2000 Dodge Caravan
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
December 28, 2012
Was anyone injured in the wreck? Why is the wheel pushed back FIVE inches?
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
2000 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($135 - 221) in Barrett, MN
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($191 - 248) in Evington, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($162 - 269) in Morrison, IL
- 22,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Ashford, AL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($315 - 358) in Mineral Wells, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($214 - 401) in Litchfield, NE