I noticed this summer that my air conditioner didn't seem to work. Never really got cold. Now, that it's winter, I only get heat on lowest fan setting blowing on windshield and from left vent. Cold air blows at higher fan settings if all vents are activated. Always blows cold on the floor.
How much should it cost to flush the heater core or is it something else? on 2002 Audi A4 Quattro
Asked by for the 2002 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
2002 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($133 - $176) in Bartlett, NE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($563 - $669) in Bowdon, GA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Oldtown, MD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - $1,279) in Hessel, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($89 - $115) in Dufur, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($520 - $613) in Avondale, PA