THE AUTO SHOP TOLD ME THE BEARING IN THE REAR DRIVE SHAFT WENT OUT AND NEEDS REPLACED. HOW MUCH SHOULD THAT COST FOR PARTS AND LABOR. I AM IN NEBRASKA AND DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AUTO REPAIR.
HOW MUCH SHOULD IT COST FOR THE BEARING IN THE REAR DRIVE SHAFT TO BE FIXED on 1994 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Wittenberg, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($301 - 569) in Hatboro, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - 377) in Macon, GA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Ridge, MD
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Merrimac, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($729 - 872) in Marissa, IL