car started running hot so i took it a friend . he said the pump was not functioning properly
how much should i pay to replace a water pump on my 1994 s420 on 1994 Mercedes-Benz S420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1994 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($245 - 325) in Dallas, GA
- Battery Replacement ($276 - 477) in Athol Springs, NY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($89 - 135) in Groveoak, AL
- 7,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Huntington, VT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($123 - 177) in Dinwiddie, VA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,764 - 2,776) in Aberdeen, MS