Was having a overheating problem. Dealer says the coolant hose, heater hose, and radiator hose all need to be replaced along with the plugs. Just looking to see what this should cost parts and labor.
How much should I pay for hoses and plugs replaced? on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My info button on steering wheel doesn't work.
- My car keeps jumping into gear when I put on the brakes and put it into reverse
- engine light came on when I go to start it it turns over but it sputters & dies
- What would cause engine to sound as though it is trying to stay at higher gea
- The headers need to be replaced am i good to travel 3-4 hours