Was having a overheating problem. Dealer says the coolant hose, heater hose, and radiator hose all need to be replaced along with the plugs. Just looking to see what this should cost parts and labor.
How much should I pay for hoses and plugs replaced? on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- A 2010 HHR with 228000 miles
- My car starts shaking on the right side at about 45 mph and doesn't stop until
- What is the estimated cost of repair on timing chain that slipped.
- I had a recall done and the recalled part didn't fix it, made it worse
- lights on dashboard come on while driving, the gas hand & speed odometer stop