Was having a overheating problem. Dealer says the coolant hose, heater hose, and radiator hose all need to be replaced along with the plugs. Just looking to see what this should cost parts and labor.
How much should I pay for hoses and plugs replaced? on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2006 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($152 - 211) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Daggett, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($65 - 126) in Glencoe, NM
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Hubbard Lake, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($379 - 426) in Mooreton, ND
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($458 - 993) in Faunsdale, AL