Engine light was blinking yellow. Car felt like too was sputtering. It feels like it is going to cut off at a traffic light. i was told I needed to replace the fuel injector. Cost to be around $383. Is this reasonable?
How much should an auto repair shop charge me to rlace a fuel injector? on 2000 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2000 Honda Civic Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($156 - 236) in Cattaraugus, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 97) in Trinity, TX
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($422 - 548) in Metamora, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($382 - 481) in Purcell, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 87) in Castle Point, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($71 - 108) in Monterey, MA