Just bought this car for my son and 15 days after the purchase the check engine light came on. Was told it was air pump.It was still under 50% warranty (30 days). They replaced the air pump assembly and the check valve in the exhaust manifold. Bill was 465.00 which I paid half of. Is this about what it should cost?
How much should air pump assembly and air pump check valve cost? on 2008 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- ETC piece replaced.Lightening bolt there nex day again &car shuts off! HELP
- Key Fob Issues with Alarm
- Where can I buy radiator fan relays for my car?
- Where is the A/C Drain hos located so I can unclogged it I looked under the car
- front right wheel makes a sound like a drum in the distance at 30 miles to 50