Just bought this car for my son and 15 days after the purchase the check engine light came on. Was told it was air pump.It was still under 50% warranty (30 days). They replaced the air pump assembly and the check valve in the exhaust manifold. Bill was 465.00 which I paid half of. Is this about what it should cost?
How much should air pump assembly and air pump check valve cost? on 2008 Dodge Avenger
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- While pumping gas, I noticed ALL of my coolant flowing onto the ground.
- Changed thermostat had it radiator flushed diagnostics dn,still over heats
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
2008 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Chili, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($158 - 306) in Lanesboro, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($132 - 186) in Echo, UT
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Hardwick, VT
- Tie Rod Replacement ($211 - 590) in Viborg, SD
- Timing Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($294 - 361) in Colesburg, IA