The dealer says that the transmission speed input sensor needs replacing and recommends transmission service (replace fluids). Car has 47k miles.
How much should a transmission speed input sensor replacement cost at the dealer on 2004 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?