Diagnostic code says fatal.
How much should a re-manufactured transmission cost and how cost to install? on 2003 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2003 Ford Focus Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in New Stuyahok, AK
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Pulaski, VA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($107 - 159) in Gordonville, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($119 - 320) in Elmsford, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($131 - 276) in Rockland, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($266 - 312) in Buckingham, VA