Do I need to remove it? What might happen if I leave the extra 2 quarts in?
How much oil is too much? I added about 2 quarts over. How bad is that? on 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($164 - 218) in Soulsbyville, CA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($173 - 273) in Otsego, MN
- 82,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Iaeger, WV
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($92 - 157) in Tidioute, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($201 - 800) in Silver Creek, MN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($268 - 281) in Fithian, IL