Do I need to remove it? What might happen if I leave the extra 2 quarts in?
How much oil is too much? I added about 2 quarts over. How bad is that? on 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($554 - 907) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Starter Replacement ($237 - 532) in Otsego, MN
- Universal Joint Replacement ($128 - 189) in Iaeger, WV
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($101 - 134) in Tidioute, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($293 - 350) in Silver Creek, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - 77) in Fithian, IL