I don't have a manual so I don't know if there is a special kind of oil and how much the car will hold.
How much oil is needed and what kind when doing oil change? on 2006 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2006 Kia Amanti Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Clarkston, WA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($343 - 451) in Dresher, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($142 - 213) in Portsmouth, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 58) in North Baltimore, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($488 - 571) in Paluxy, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($397 - 436) in Vida, OR