knocking sound when engine is running. Replaced bearing,and put a 4 oz bottle of supercharged oil, but the knocking sound continued. How much oil is supposed to be put in there?
how much oil does the coupler need? on 1993 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1993 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($389 - 594) in Summerfield, LA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bergton, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($391 - 638) in Central City, IA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($241 - 482) in Greenbelt, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - 414) in Coon Rapids, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 289) in Endeavor, PA