Does this problem occur often?
How much labor to replace the primary timing chain tensioner on drivers side on 2001 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2001 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($592 - 859) in Readfield, ME
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Yachats, OR
- Fuel Filter Change ($63 - 87) in Eagle Grove, IA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($185 - 472) in Mound Valley, KS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Whaleyville, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($151 - 208) in Cranford, NJ