I have been told 3 of 8 freeze plugs are leaking and all 8 should be replaced? After being told how much they would charge me, the shop tells me it is more work than they thought and it was gonna be more $. It makes me worry if this is somewhere that has done something like this before or not. Originally they said there were 6 plugs, now 8. Can you give me a lil more info about the repair.
How much is typical cost to have freeze plugs replaced? Is this a common repair? on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
- What can I do to make my speedometer sensor work
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($424 - $596) in Marshall, WI
- Fuel Filter Change ($79 - $102) in Winchester, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($485 - $1,084) in Walkerville, MI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Durham, CT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($159 - $401) in Rib Lake, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($257 - $267) in Fort Myers, FL