I have been told 3 of 8 freeze plugs are leaking and all 8 should be replaced? After being told how much they would charge me, the shop tells me it is more work than they thought and it was gonna be more $. It makes me worry if this is somewhere that has done something like this before or not. Originally they said there were 6 plugs, now 8. Can you give me a lil more info about the repair.
How much is typical cost to have freeze plugs replaced? Is this a common repair? on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Where is the fuel relay located on my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7 liter 2WD V-8
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marshall, WI
- 78,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Winchester, MA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($268 - 508) in Walkerville, MI
- Water Pump Replacement ($272 - 442) in Durham, CT
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($196 - 217) in Rib Lake, WI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($80 - 109) in Fort Myers, FL