I have been told 3 of 8 freeze plugs are leaking and all 8 should be replaced? After being told how much they would charge me, the shop tells me it is more work than they thought and it was gonna be more $. It makes me worry if this is somewhere that has done something like this before or not. Originally they said there were 6 plugs, now 8. Can you give me a lil more info about the repair.
How much is typical cost to have freeze plugs replaced? Is this a common repair? on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?