my electric throttle light keeps comint on. when i cycle the key it goes away,, how much will it cost to get it repaired
how much is it to repair my electric throttle contro on 2007 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Malfunction indicator light
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 56,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hustisford, WI
- 72,000 Mile Service ($157 - 254) in Mukwonago, WI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Glover, VT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($471 - 620) in South Berwick, ME
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 56) in Notasulga, AL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($79 - 110) in Wheeler, IN