Leaking transmission fluid in the front.
How much is it to repair a front transmission seal on my civic? on 1997 Honda Civic
1 answerMay 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- why do my headlights, blinkers not work unless i play w the key?
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
1997 Honda Civic Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($205 - 418) in Lansing, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 141) in Oconto, WI
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - 217) in Edgerton, WY
- Clutch Replacement ($503 - 782) in Stanardsville, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($392 - 686) in Jacksonburg, WV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($168 - 260) in Cimarron, KS