After leaving bmw dealership i noticed moisture in headlight. I seen them using a high pressure wand near headlight. The next night my light was not working on dim or bright.My 2008 bmw x5 has 58000 miles on it.
How much is it going to cost to replace my xenon headlight that has moisture? on 2008 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be