After leaving bmw dealership i noticed moisture in headlight. I seen them using a high pressure wand near headlight. The next night my light was not working on dim or bright.My 2008 bmw x5 has 58000 miles on it.
How much is it going to cost to replace my xenon headlight that has moisture? on 2008 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2008 BMW X5 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($311 - 536) in Glenwood, WA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($343 - 483) in Akron, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($206 - 273) in Windsor, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($593 - 683) in Larimer, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($85 - 100) in Bath, ME
- Horn Replacement ($113 - 147) in Vanceburg, KY