After leaving bmw dealership i noticed moisture in headlight. I seen them using a high pressure wand near headlight. The next night my light was not working on dim or bright.My 2008 bmw x5 has 58000 miles on it.
How much is it going to cost to replace my xenon headlight that has moisture? on 2008 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be
- Should I replace the transmission fluid in my 2003 X5?
- what would be causing a clicking sound (rotational) upon startup and running?
- My Ask went out and I was wondering around how much it will cost to fix it