The check engine light has been on. Was told the secondary air intake valve (?) related to the air intake for the turbo needs replacing. One shop said it's not related to emissions, another said it's specifically related to California emissions requirements.
How much is involved with replacing the 2ndary air intake valve for emmissions? on 2006 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2006 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($290 - 578) in Crawfordsville, OR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($360 - 737) in Crater Lake, OR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($396 - 634) in Plano, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($239 - 284) in Linden, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($31 - 40) in Starkweather, ND