The check engine light has been on. Was told the secondary air intake valve (?) related to the air intake for the turbo needs replacing. One shop said it's not related to emissions, another said it's specifically related to California emissions requirements.
How much is involved with replacing the 2ndary air intake valve for emmissions? on 2006 Subaru Forester
Asked by for the 2006 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Likely repair & cost if car backfires and will not restart - fuel or electrical?
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
2006 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($661 - 791) in Crawfordsville, OR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($171 - 228) in Crater Lake, OR
- Clutch Replacement ($941 - 1,197) in Plano, IA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($40 - 57) in Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Engine Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($95 - 108) in Linden, TX
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($252 - 274) in Starkweather, ND