The check engine light has been on. Was told the secondary air intake valve (?) related to the air intake for the turbo needs replacing. One shop said it's not related to emissions, another said it's specifically related to California emissions requirements.
How much is involved with replacing the 2ndary air intake valve for emmissions? on 2006 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?