my mechanic that was to check my van for any problems hooked it to computer reader all weekend and it drain the battry so he jumped it then my key wouldnt work he said the car computer thought the car was being stoled so we needed new keys but he didnt get a key like we had he got 2 cheap keys that we would have to use now i am worried what else was affected???
how much is a replacement key? the mechanic said they are 320$ thats alot. on 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(26)
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(79)
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- eas bas, abs, and my light the comes on when I'm sliding come on solid
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($232 - 380) in Stratford, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Marietta, SC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($92 - 115) in Naples, NY
- 45,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Mission, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($376 - 401) in Southmayd, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($188 - 198) in Ingomar, MT