car wouldn't start thought it out of gas put in gas still wouldn't start thought it was battery bought new batt. put it in still won't start
how much fuel pressure is a 2006 toyota carolla supposed to have on 2006 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2006 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($159 - 249) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($274 - 457) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($88 - 122) in Santa Fe, MO
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Needham, MA
- Window Switch Replacement ($448 - 466) in Bena, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($209 - 270) in Germanton, NC