I had my oil changed today and they told me I also need a new serpentine belt, new front and rear struts, and my front axle is leaking and needs a new seal. I am just wondering how much all this will cost?
how much for these repairs? struts, serpentine belt, axle seal on 2004 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($247 - 630) in Gypsum, CO
- Clutch Replacement ($1,224 - 1,664) in Roseboro, NC
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rosalie, NE
- 90,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Benton, LA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($305 - 333) in Brandy Camp, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($215 - 303) in Grenville, SD