My car had oil pouring out from the bottom of the engine...a mechanic says he can repair it but I need to know how much are the replacement parts gonna cost.
How much does the parts for a front seal cost? on 1990 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1990 Honda Accord Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($358 - 526) in Fort Gibson, OK
- 105,000 Mile Service ($294 - 407) in Cedar Bluff, AL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - 266) in Dillon Beach, CA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($668 - 883) in Loup City, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($559 - 763) in Viola, DE
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($58 - 80) in East Peoria, IL