car keeps running hot and now it wont start.
How much does it cost to replace the timing belt?
on 1994 Chrysler LHS
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LHS Questions
- cant open the oil cap when hot. The crankcase pressure is high. The pvc stuck
- Throttle Position Sensor -Location
- Throttle Position Sensor -
- Throttle Position Sensor -'99 Chrysler LHS Location?
- My car recently had the ignition coils changed and five minutes later one started to smoke and melt on the sides and now it won't start?