I went into reverse just this morning and it gave a nice big jerk. I have reviewed a couple websites and apparently 3 series BMW's between 2001-2006 have this problem after the mileage exceeds 100K. My car is just over 150K (150,003 to be exact).
How much does it cost to replace the reverse mechanisim in my 325i? on 2002 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2002 BMW 325i Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 99) in Mc Grath, AK
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($912 - 2,444) in Accord, MA
- Fuel Filter Change ($127 - 217) in Paupack, PA
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($333 - 566) in Sherburne, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($397 - 450) in Barren Springs, VA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($673 - 689) in Santa Elena, TX