I went into reverse just this morning and it gave a nice big jerk. I have reviewed a couple websites and apparently 3 series BMW's between 2001-2006 have this problem after the mileage exceeds 100K. My car is just over 150K (150,003 to be exact).
How much does it cost to replace the reverse mechanisim in my 325i? on 2002 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2002 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 1,242) in Mc Grath, AK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Accord, MA
- Battery Replacement ($181 - 266) in Paupack, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($693 - 843) in Sherburne, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($228 - 279) in Barren Springs, VA
- Horn Replacement ($85 - 116) in Santa Elena, TX