I went into reverse just this morning and it gave a nice big jerk. I have reviewed a couple websites and apparently 3 series BMW's between 2001-2006 have this problem after the mileage exceeds 100K. My car is just over 150K (150,003 to be exact).
How much does it cost to replace the reverse mechanisim in my 325i? on 2002 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!