It is attached to the steering column and broke off...I attached...turn signals work but headlights cannot be turned on.
how much does it cost to replace the headlight/turn signal arm on 1997 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1997 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($233 - 299) in Stanardsville, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Cadogan, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($284 - 731) in Camuy, PR
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Riceville, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($381 - 719) in Menlo, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($138 - 674) in Putnam, CT