May not need new catalytic converter.
How much does it cost to replace exhaust system, standard parts & labor? on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($190 - 279) in West Hartford, VT
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Burdine, KY
- 135,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Averill Park, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($331 - 485) in Etna, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - 277) in Harrisburg, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in Haydenville, OH