I want to fixe my santa fe who has this probleme.
How much does it cost to replace crankshaft position sensor ? on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($360 - 555) in Barboursville, VA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($616 - 859) in Mansfield, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($509 - 696) in Northport, WA
- Radiator Replacement ($564 - 765) in Vesta, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($403 - 506) in Issaquah, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($118 - 148) in Rosalie, NE