Timing chain broke, no other damage has been done.
How much does it cost to repair a timing chain? on 2004 Dodge Durango
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Where can I get a fuel filter for my car.I have the old sock out of the pump
- Can the drivers seat be changed out with the front passenger seat?
- My service 4 wheel drive light is on and it want go into 4wd.
- LEAKING FREON BUT CAN'T FIND WHERE EXACTLY IT'S BEEN LEAKING FROM
- How to replace the quarter window
2004 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Holly Ridge, MS
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Hinton, WV
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 233) in Columbia, IA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($389 - 544) in Springlake, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($205 - 256) in Trevilians, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($387 - 773) in Hartwick, IA