When I turn my car to the left I hear a "popping" noise and I was told it may be a cv joint.
How much does it cost to repair a cv joint?
on 2002 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
2002 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Safety Harbor, FL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Olney, MT
- 120,000 Mile Service ($512 - 816) in Brookton, ME
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 861) in New Limerick, ME
- Air Conditioning Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement ($142 - 217) in Springfield, SC
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($193 - 259) in Glen Rogers, WV