When I turn my car to the left I hear a "popping" noise and I was told it may be a cv joint.
How much does it cost to repair a cv joint?
on 2002 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2002 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($121 - 171) in Safety Harbor, FL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($384 - 460) in Olney, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($160 - 226) in Brookton, ME
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($238 - 332) in New Limerick, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,162 - 1,204) in Springfield, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($711 - 1,408) in Glen Rogers, WV