I didn't see this repair on the estimator page. I heard it is an easy job and the part can be aftermarket, since it is an older car. Anybody want to do the work?
How much does it cost to repair a broken clock spring on my car? on 1997 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights