I didn't see this repair on the estimator page. I heard it is an easy job and the part can be aftermarket, since it is an older car. Anybody want to do the work?
How much does it cost to repair a broken clock spring on my car? on 1997 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
1997 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($398 - 2,358) in Saint Johnsbury Center, VT
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($544 - 692) in Fowlstown, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Greeley, KS
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 61) in Whiteoak, MO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($104 - 155) in Parowan, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($292 - 339) in Sardis, OH