TRANSMISSION SEAL IS BAD ALL MY FLUID KEEPS LEAKING OUT
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO HAVE A TRANSMISSION SEAL PUT IN A 98 SUNFIRE on 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1998 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($273 - 537) in Miami, OK
- 82,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Climax Springs, MO
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Upper Black Eddy, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($259 - 392) in Thurmond, NC
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($128 - 144) in Hingham, MA
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Sudan, TX