Recently, my car started making noises when going over bumps. The past couple days the car is making really loud noises, especially at low speeds. Based on your problems list, it seems like it is probably one of these two things and I am wondering what I can expect as far as a repair cost? And how do they test for it?
How much does it cost to fix sway bar end links or front upper strut mounts? on 2004 Volvo C70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- Code on radio fix ..?
- cant get into the car with either key fobs, they are not working
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
- need last of the three roof motors installed.Where do i find directions?
- How can I fix the bulb/illumination on my radio to see the radio station?
2004 Volvo C70 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - 119) in Trafford, AL
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($122 - 158) in Jupiter, FL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($378 - 476) in Faxon, OK
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($556 - 671) in Calypso, NC
- Horn Replacement ($73 - 226) in South Hackensack, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($298 - 334) in Shubuta, MS