Cost of the prower streering pump and cost of changing it
How much does it cost to change a prower streering pump on 1996 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
1996 Chrysler Cirrus Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($146 - 201) in Burket, IN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockaway, NJ
- 90,000 Mile Service ($443 - 594) in Bud, WV
- Heater Hose Replacement ($149 - 207) in Stoy, IL
- Fuel Filter Replacement ($129 - 164) in Williamsburg, KY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($179 - 294) in Sterling City, TX