have replaced ball joints, tie rods, etc. but racy is still leaking, found a good new rack on line but never replaced one,i am trying to rebiuld front end like new, how much work is replaceing power rack ?
how much does cost to replace rack & pinion, on my 89 vw cabriolet on 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
September 05, 2013
it would cost you about 3 hrs labor
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Problems(7)
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair Estimates
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Q&A(16)
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Recalls(4)
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Shops
- 1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
- How to replace the fuel filter 92 cabriolet?
- Car misfiring.running on 3 cylinders.plugs,ignition leads,distributor cap &rotor
- I have a Volkswagen cabriolet 1989 and the windshield wipers will not turn off.
- I replaced both transfer/main fuel pumps and main still whines
- What would cause the headlights to go out and the car to die?
1990 Volkswagen Cabriolet Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($296 - 409) in Arrey, NM
- Water Pump Replacement ($330 - 473) in Taylorsville, CA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($406 - 477) in Mabie, WV
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Vado, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($264 - 353) in Noxen, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Keota, IA