Throttle body assembly that connects to the gas peddle went out.
How much do repair costs run for a broken throttle body assembly? on 2007 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($535 - 812) in Hustisford, WI
- 84,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Mukwonago, WI
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Glover, VT
- 112,000 Mile Service ($122 - 185) in South Berwick, ME
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,743 - 1,982) in Notasulga, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($268 - 481) in Wheeler, IN