I have a 96 benz e320 and my electrical lume got burnt up i wanted to relace it how much do it cost on my drivers side
how much do a electrical lume cost on 1996 Mercedes-Benz S320
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Ask Your Mechanic These Five Questions Before Your Next Visit
- Buying Car Tires: When, Where, and How
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
- What's a Wheel Alignment and When Do I Need One?
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- pump sys. broken, batt dead, how do I open trunk?? lighter chg not working.
- Shocks replaced all four.
- what is bcm on 1995 mercedes 320, having problems with door locks
- I have a overheating problem.I replaced the radiator,water pump and thermostat
- As I,m driving my transmission slips sometime! what's the cause of those?
1996 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($526 - $1,733) in Whippany, NJ
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($317 - $573) in Fruita, CO
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($368 - $1,917) in Wilder, VT
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,280 - $1,598) in Shiloh, NJ
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,657 - $2,843) in Excel, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($456 - $756) in Perryville, AK