Problem is that sometimes the car will turn right on the 1st try, sometimes it takes a 4-5 tryies to turn on. The mechanic said I need to replace the distributor.
How much cost and repair for a distributor? on 1995 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon