Problem is that sometimes the car will turn right on the 1st try, sometimes it takes a 4-5 tryies to turn on. The mechanic said I need to replace the distributor.
How much cost and repair for a distributor? on 1995 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off
- Having driveable issues it makes a grinding like growling sound while in motion