My 2001 X5 was just diagnosed with low compression in two of the cylinders meaning id either have to rebuild and fix the engine or buy a used one. Both would amount to a similar price which i cannot afford right now so i would like to sell my car. How much does a car with a broken engine go for?
How much can a sell a 2001 X5 with a broken engine for? on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($418 - 586) in Prospect, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($593 - 683) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Raeford, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($176 - 239) in Piasa, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($519 - 655) in Wrightsville, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($401 - 467) in Michigan Center, MI