My 2001 X5 was just diagnosed with low compression in two of the cylinders meaning id either have to rebuild and fix the engine or buy a used one. Both would amount to a similar price which i cannot afford right now so i would like to sell my car. How much does a car with a broken engine go for?
How much can a sell a 2001 X5 with a broken engine for? on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($475 - 1,691) in Prospect, KY
- Clutch Replacement ($1,295 - 1,519) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Raeford, NC
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Piasa, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,148 - 1,249) in Wrightsville, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($515 - 635) in Michigan Center, MI