My 2001 X5 was just diagnosed with low compression in two of the cylinders meaning id either have to rebuild and fix the engine or buy a used one. Both would amount to a similar price which i cannot afford right now so i would like to sell my car. How much does a car with a broken engine go for?
How much can a sell a 2001 X5 with a broken engine for? on 2001 BMW X5
Asked by for the 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I was driving when I lost compression and could not go anywhere, then it shut of
- Would you buy a BMW X5 AWD V8 that has 190k miles?
- heater control powers off and on randomly cannot turn back on.
- Do I have to replace all 6 ignition coils at once? Can I just replace the bad 1?
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($638 - $945) in Prospect, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($273 - $363) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Starter Replacement ($418 - $586) in Raeford, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($745 - $1,079) in Piasa, IL
- Throttle Body Replacement ($777 - $832) in Wrightsville, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($114 - $328) in Michigan Center, MI