My 2001 X5 was just diagnosed with low compression in two of the cylinders meaning id either have to rebuild and fix the engine or buy a used one. Both would amount to a similar price which i cannot afford right now so i would like to sell my car. How much does a car with a broken engine go for?
How much can a sell a 2001 X5 with a broken engine for? on 2001 BMW X5
Asked by for the 2001 BMW X5
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Prospect, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($448 - 570) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Raeford, NC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($364 - 457) in Piasa, IL
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($771 - 991) in Wrightsville, PA
- Turbocharger Assembly Replacement ($3,525 - 3,743) in Michigan Center, MI