My 2001 X5 was just diagnosed with low compression in two of the cylinders meaning id either have to rebuild and fix the engine or buy a used one. Both would amount to a similar price which i cannot afford right now so i would like to sell my car. How much does a car with a broken engine go for?
How much can a sell a 2001 X5 with a broken engine for? on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - 219) in Prospect, KY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - 438) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,386 - 1,971) in Raeford, NC
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($311 - 536) in Piasa, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($1,137 - 1,850) in Wrightsville, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,454 - 1,873) in Michigan Center, MI