my car has been blowing out blue smoke first thing in the morning when i start it to go to work; it doesn't happen any other time; please tell me what this could be. thank you
how much am i looking at in replacing a valve stem on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.