I have completely flushed the air conditioning system and I can't find out how much oil I need to charge the system with. Please help!
How much air conditioning oil do I charge the system with? on 1993 Ford Taurus
6 answersApril 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1993 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Maroa, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($294 - 369) in Galva, IA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Cornell, WI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clontarf, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($222 - 238) in Verdigre, NE
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($264 - 332) in Le Roy, NY