What would it cost to have the transmission removed and replaced with a different one?
How much? on 1998 Dodge Neon
3 answersDecember 06, 2012
1 answerMarch 17, 2011
2 answersMarch 13, 2010
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
1 answerSeptember 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.