I have a 2001 saab 9-3 convertiable, I can't open the top. I think the problem is leaking Convertible Top hydraulic cylinder seals.
how mouch to fix leaking Convertible Top hydraulic cylinder seals? on 2001 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days