When I pour water into the radiator it just runs out in the vicinity of the water pump area. I have replaced 2 freeze plugs that gave the same symptoms. How many are on this vehicle and where are they located so I can zero in on the problem.
How many & where are locations of the freeze plugs. I have replaced 2 so far on 1995 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
1995 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($976 - 3,100) in Stevenson, CT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($433 - 655) in Cluster Springs, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($184 - 243) in Elmhurst, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($203 - 326) in Marsing, ID
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Jerome, MI
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($460 - 848) in Lebanon, KS