When I pour water into the radiator it just runs out in the vicinity of the water pump area. I have replaced 2 freeze plugs that gave the same symptoms. How many are on this vehicle and where are they located so I can zero in on the problem.
How many & where are locations of the freeze plugs. I have replaced 2 so far on 1995 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
1995 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stevenson, CT
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Cluster Springs, VA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elmhurst, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($156 - 221) in Marsing, ID
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($252 - 441) in Jerome, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($262 - 318) in Lebanon, KS