i replaced the cam sensor, the O2sensor and the maf sensor and the meter. when i put the wiring back into the maf it stalled out and acted like it was going to die. i unplugged it again and it ran great. is there another sensor that i need to check or should i leave it unplugged
how many sensors are there on this car on 1991 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1991 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($261 - 728) in Iola, WI
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Vinton, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($74 - 131) in Ransom Canyon, TX
- 150,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Allons, TN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bridge City, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($462 - 559) in Waterford, OH