i am changing it out completely and i called a couple different shops and two of them told me 6 quarts and another two told me 12 which one is it? my car is a 1999 toyota corolla automatic LE.
how many quarts of transmission fluid do i need? on 1999 Toyota Corolla
0 answersJuly 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1999 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($108 - 219) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($337 - 502) in Blaine, TN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Tishomingo, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 123) in Portland, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($189 - 207) in Palmer, PR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($305 - 397) in Tunnel, NY