I had a tune up done about 2 months ago also the clutch changed... The car is now using way more gas then before so I'm trying to figure out things that I can replace to make the fuel economy better and was told this could help a great deal. Any other suggestions would also be extremely helpful! Thanks :)
How many Oxygen Sensors does a '94 Corolla have? on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?