I had a tune up done about 2 months ago also the clutch changed... The car is now using way more gas then before so I'm trying to figure out things that I can replace to make the fuel economy better and was told this could help a great deal. Any other suggestions would also be extremely helpful! Thanks :)
How many Oxygen Sensors does a '94 Corolla have? on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1994 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 62) in Rea, MO
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($129 - 172) in Lemoyne, OH
- Alternator Replacement ($268 - 716) in Wilder, ID
- Timing Belt Replacement ($300 - 420) in Williamsport, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - 303) in Hutchinson, KS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($107 - 129) in Sturtevant, WI