I had a tune up done about 2 months ago also the clutch changed... The car is now using way more gas then before so I'm trying to figure out things that I can replace to make the fuel economy better and was told this could help a great deal. Any other suggestions would also be extremely helpful! Thanks :)
How many Oxygen Sensors does a '94 Corolla have? on 1994 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +