I do not drive my car hard, but I drove less than 40K miles before pads had to be replaced. This seems to be a rather short distance between brake replacement.
How many miles should I get between brake replacement? on 2001 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- Battery replaced now will not start
- front end clunking sounds over rough surfaces
- My electronic key will only unlock/not lock car. Changed battery and no help.
- I have a clucking noise coming from the front suspension when turning at low
- After new tires installed, CHECK VSC, TRAC OFF, and CHECK ENGINE lights on.