I do not drive my car hard, but I drove less than 40K miles before pads had to be replaced. This seems to be a rather short distance between brake replacement.
How many miles should I get between brake replacement? on 2001 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- I have a clucking noise coming from the front suspension when turning at low
- After new tires installed, CHECK VSC, TRAC OFF, and CHECK ENGINE lights on.
- Where is the fuse for the nav system,radio and AC system.
- My Lexus ran hot one day and I pulled over and turned it off and it won't start
- I parked my 06 LS430 for a couple of weeks and now won't start. Battery is fine