I do not drive my car hard, but I drove less than 40K miles before pads had to be replaced. This seems to be a rather short distance between brake replacement.
How many miles should I get between brake replacement? on 2001 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- My battery got jumped wrong and blew the alternator fuse. I replaced it and battery. Now it won't go over 20 mph and the VSC warning is showing. It also won't turn off (VSC)
- considering buying an LS430 with nav but my friend says in nav breaks and is
- Can the camber get pushed out to far when installing struts on a 2005 lexus ls ?
- During an front end alignment on the right side the camber was pushed too far ou
- Why did my LS (32k) die suddenly? It would start but would die soon after