I do not drive my car hard, but I drove less than 40K miles before pads had to be replaced. This seems to be a rather short distance between brake replacement.
How many miles should I get between brake replacement? on 2001 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- Where is the fuse for the nav system,radio and AC system.
- My Lexus ran hot one day and I pulled over and turned it off and it won't start
- I parked my 06 LS430 for a couple of weeks and now won't start. Battery is fine
- I have had a few problems with the engine overheating. As a precaution, should
- My battery got jumped wrong and blew the alternator fuse. I replaced it and battery. Now it won't go over 20 mph and the VSC warning is showing. It also won't turn off (VSC)